I’ve been having a lot of backend issues with my webhost lately, which has prompted me to begin moving my project blogs to WordPress.com. It would do a lot of crazy things when I tried to write posts, generally making the process a lot longer and more frustrating than it should have been.
So, I decided to start transferring my sites to free WordPress blogs. I know that the theme is not quite as pretty as the one I used before, and that there are ads on individual posts (sorry, don’t have the cash to upgrade each blog individually… and I have a LOT of them). But, it ensures the blog is on a more stable host and that it will live on.
Now that it’s significantly less annoying to post things, I’ll try to get back into the swing of writing more regularly. The altexp.net domain should still work and re-route to this blog for now. I haven’t decided if I’ll hold on to the domain once renewal comes up (that won’t be till next year, though).
So, that’s what’s been going on here and why the blog looks quite different!